Dataset Name: edi_eod_price
Symbol Set: Global
Asset Class: Equity,ADRs,ETFs,Fixed Income,Options,FX,Futures,Crypto
Data Update Time(s): To be determined
Data Update Frequency: day
EDI Series P04 Extended Closing Price Data - OHLCV
Our service covers equities, bonds and indices listed on 170 markets worldwide including all emerging and frontier markets and allows clients to easily identify securities using different symbologies.
Our end of day prices are available for:
- Exchange Traded Funds
- US Mutual Funds
- Derivatives End of Day Pricing (2017 onwards)
- Listed bonds
- Listed indices
Clients subscribe to our End of Day Pricing Data offerings:
- This dataset can be used for portfolio valuation, index calculation, technical analysis and benchmarking throughout the financial industry.
- Data elements include open, high, low, close, traded volume & value and number of transactions.
- Compare historical pricing data with current prices and conduct detailed analysis.
- We can offer a range of customization options including delivery-based solutions to complement existing client infrastructure, content provided at the geographical or portfolio holding level, feeds containing particular formats, field content and integrated client level data items.
Clients have a choice between receiving price files stored in folders named using the ISO country code, which contain the last 20 days of data, and receiving one folder with all price files, containing data of the last 6 days.The End of Day Pricing Feed can be linked to Corporate Actions.