Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) is a company that specializes in providing cloud-based software solutions for collaborative research in drug discovery and development.
They offer a platform that enables scientists and researchers from different organizations to securely share and analyze their scientific data in real-time.
Example datasets include :
- Clinical trial success and failures
- Market size indications by disease code - updates once per year
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (Normalized to population)
- Curated Drug Revenue
- 20 years of Clinical Trial history
- Statistics for clinical trial completion times
- Patents and FDA Approvals
- Dictionary of active ingredients, synonyms
- Company Names - may use multiple names.
Analysis available for :
- How easily predictive are drug company revenues given revenue on a per drug basis.
- Stock price behavior around major FDA drug approval
- Using publication counts to predict price behavior
- NPV of a drug development pipeline
- US Household Drug Expenditure Data