Dataset Name: bloxroute_ethereum_mempool
Vendor: bloXroute Labs
Data Currently Ends at: ongoing, contact sales for full data set.
Symbol Set: Cryptocurrency
Asset Class: Crypto
Data Update Frequency: intraday
bloXroute Ethereum mempool
Who are bloXroute Labs
A global content distribution network of high performance servers for blockchain scalability.
A transaction exists as a record of the transfer of crypto from one address to another. All transactions are recorded in blocks on the blockchain.
A transaction is confirmed when it has been included in a block. Before then, it is simply pending, and exists only in the mempool. After a transaction is added to a block, each subsequent block is an added confirmation for the transaction, indicating a higher level of security.
The mempool (memory pool) is a smaller database of unconfirmed or pending transactions which every node keeps. When a transaction is confirmed by being included in a block, it is removed from the mempool.
Nodes share mempool data by relaying signed transactions to each other, but there is no single mempool and few if any nodes keep the entire mempool. Miners draw transactions from the mempool to include in their blocks.
bloXroute Mempool Data
- 50-200 ms faster than any other mempool service.
- A delay of 200ms reduces the likelihood that you see transactions that will be mined into the very next block.
- Protect your trading profits.
- Mempool service speed affects profitability.
Be first with bloXroute.
- Be first to detect triggers.
- See trading signals from pending transactions.
- Identify new liquidation or arbitrage opportunities.
- Manage market-making more efficiently.
- Track transactions in real-time.
- Be among the first to spot fee congestion
What are the bloXroute mempool Datasets
There is currently no history for these datasets