Dataset Name: bloxroute_ethereum_blockstream
Vendor: bloXroute Labs
Data Currently Ends at: ongoing, contact sales for full data set.
Symbol Set: Cryptocurrency
Asset Class: Crypto
Data Update Frequency: intraday
bloXroute Ethereum blockstream
Who are bloXroute Labs
A global content distribution network of high performance servers for blockchain scalability.
A transaction exists as a record of the transfer of crypto from one address to another. All transactions are recorded in blocks on the blockchain.
A transaction is confirmed when it has been included in a block. Before then, it is simply pending, and exists only in the mempool. After a transaction is added to a block, each subsequent block is an added confirmation for the transaction, indicating a higher level of security.
The mempool (memory pool) is a smaller database of unconfirmed or pending transactions which every node keeps. When a transaction is confirmed by being included in a block, it is removed from the mempool.
Nodes share mempool data by relaying signed transactions to each other, but there is no single mempool and few if any nodes keep the entire mempool. Miners draw transactions from the mempool to include in their blocks.
bloXroute Block Streaming Data
- Up to 1,000 ms faster than the p2p network.
- Get blocks to your trading bot or node, faster than any other provider.
Unlock new trading strategies
- You’re always among the first to detect triggers.
- See price changes before the competition.
- Identify new liquidation or arbitrage opportunities.
- Follow blocks in real-time globally.
- Cancel orders if the state changes before losing money
- Be among the first to spot fee congestion.
- Keep your node in sync
What are the bloXroute Streaming Datasets
There is currently no history for these datasets